Today we will talk about transfer domain from one GoDaddy account to another in this article, how to transfer domain ownership from GoDaddy account to another GoDaddy account, in this blog I have tried to explain you step by step.
GoDaddy is a very well known and trusted website whenever any one want to start a blog or anyone want to buy a domain GoDaddy’s name comes first in his/her mind. With GoDaddy, you can buy and sell a domain at a reasonable price.
You must be aware that nowadays, the business of domain is growing very much. Some people are using it as a full time and part time business. They buy domains at very low prices and make a profit by selling the same domain for a fair price.
The best thing is that you don’t have to give a lot of time in this business. All you have to do is book the domain at a low price and set price according to your need, then post it on GoDaddy to sell it.
Please wait for some time; whoever needs the domain of that name will contact you themselves.
Why do we have to transfer domains?
There can be many reasons to transfer the ownership of the domain such as: – You want to share the domain with a user of your company, wish to gift domain to your lovely ones, or you bought the domain to sell it to other and make a profit on it, and there can be many reasons.
But you have to keep some important points in mind before transfer the domain and follow these steps.
First of all, you have to decide where you want to transfer the domain, from GoDaddy to GoDaddy or from GoDaddy to another Domain registrar.
Disable GoDaddy Whois Privacy Protection
Now you have to disable the WHOIS/Domain privacy of the domain that you want to transfer so that the person who wants to take the ownership of this domain can know who is the real owner of this domain.
Ensure the Admin Email is Up-To-Date.
The most important point is that your email should be updated so that the GoDaddy registrar can contact you to complete the process of domain transfer verification, whether you want to transfer the domain or not.
This verification is to ensure that there is anyone who wants to do fraud with the domain. If this fraud happens, then GoDaddy registrar locks the domain for 60 days to stop or review the fraud.
Unlock GoDaddy Domain.
If your domain is locked, you have to unlock it before transferring.
You need the following details from the buyer:
- GoDaddy Account
Access your domain manager (GoDaddy Log In).
- To transfer the domain, first of all, you have to login by entering your username and password in GoDaddy’s Transfer account; after that, you have to go to My Product.
Select The Domain You Would Like to Transfer.
- After going to My Product, you have to Select the domain that you want to transfer and click on Manage, and then the Domain Manager will open from where you can manage and transfer the domain.
- Now you have to scroll down a bit, and from there, you have to select the Transfer Domain to Another Godaddy Account because we have to transfer from GoDaddy to GoDaddy.
Enter New Account Information.
- Now a page will open in front of you where you will be asked for Name, E-mail, and some other details.
- You have to fill the details of that person to whom you want to transfer the domain, after filling the details, you have to click on the Transfer Domain.
- As you click on the Transfer Domain, you will see your transfer message is in progress on the screen. Your domain transfer process has started, now you have to click on View My Domain.
- After that, you will see some process like this.
Approve Transfer Request Email.
- Now we have to open the Gmail Account, that email (buyer’s email) on which we have transferred the domain, there is an invitation link,
- We have to click on Activate Now, as soon as you click, the tab of Domain Manager will open in front of you.
- Now a tab will open in front of you, and you have to click Yes Accept the Transfer.
Now you will be asked for the name, address, mobile number, and some details in that you have to fill the details of that person to whom this domain is to be transferred and click on Next.
After that, such a tab will open in front of you; you have to tick I Understand and click on Begin Transfer.
Only after doing all this, your domain will be transferred, and you will get a Confirmation Mail that your domain has been transferred. If you face any problem, then you can call GoDaddy’s customer care.
How To Transfer Domain From One GoDaddy Account To Another.Tweet
I hope you will like this method of how to transfer domain from one Godaddy account to another. user. So if you like this blog please share it with your blogger friends. And show your love in the comment box.